Steps to Home Ownership
- Ensure your finances are in order
- Decide what you want and need in a home
- Hire a REALTOR®
- Obtain a loan pre-approval
- With the help of your agent, find your home
- Negotiate the contract
- Secure home loan funding
- Obtain home owner’s insurance
- Attend closing
- Move in!
Did you know… Your professional agent helps with ALL of these details!
Benefits of Working with a REALTOR®:
- Expert advice at no cost to the home buyer… The agent who helps you buy a home is traditionally paid by the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) with thousands of homes to choose from, many of them not available unless you are working with an agent. A great agent also has additional resources and networks to know what homes are about to come on the market (frequently known as pre-MLS).
- An experienced agent can supply community and industry information, provide expert guidance in difficult situations, negotiate on your behalf, and help resolve and foresee challenges. Working with a professional provides you more protection from legal and financial liability.
- A REALTOR® will handle much of the paperwork associated with the purchase of a home and the escrow process… A great agent will enable your transaction to be virtually paper-less!
- You use a professional for your legal, financial and health-care needs… Why gamble on what may be your biggest investment – the purchase of a home.
Contact Lora Tucker Kaasch today: 512.539.7547, or simply fill out the following contact form.